When there is a gap between what you want and what you have, coaching supports clarity and focus, helping you to move towards new goals.
We are going through different life cycles and there always comes a point where we are not satisfied with what we have or where we are – at professional and/or private levels. Sometimes the next step is obvious. But more often than not we are stuck, not knowing what it is that would give us our fulfillment and aliveness back. Coaching supports you to gather clarity and focus.
My coaching style combines thought provoking questions with intuitive skills, techniques and processes, supporting you to maximise your potential in line with your true nature and purpose.
Coaching is powerful:
• to get clarity on your vision
• to step up your career
• to learn to use your intuition with focus and purpose
• to stop recreating ‘more of the same’
• to overcome fear and resistance
• to increase self-confidence and leadership
• to find meaning and purpose
• to create more balance
• to improve your relationships
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, the Little Prince
- Thank you Lisa for having accepted in December 2020 to become my professional coach. It boosted my creativity and changed my focus on the way I’m doing things, I think it truly created an alternative reality for me, a better version of it. I can’t wait to see what you will help me to build for my longer-term objectives, must be huge looking at all the things you ignited in me for only 3 months! – Jord Rolland de Rengerve
- In just few conversations, Lisa coached me to find answers I already had within me. Every session a very clear goal and great outcome. It really helped resolve some major doubts I had about myself and my future. No matter how impossible it seemed that I could come up with an answer before we started, I always had a surprising result. Amazed with myself, many insights, great creation questions and of course: lots of fun. – Diana Paars
- With a few questions, deep listening and insightful reflection, Lisa drew out some powerful themes and insights from my career story. I found the session uplifting, empowering and encouraging. I will be using the elements she drew out in my new website copy, my social media posts, and to inform my coaching philosophy and programmes. I would highly recommend a coaching session with Lisa. – Ruth Thomson