When there is a gap between what you want and what you have, coaching supports clarity and focus, helping you to move towards new goals.
We are going through different life cycles and there always comes a point where we are not satisfied with what we have or where we are – at professional and/or private levels. Sometimes the next step is obvious. But more often than not we are stuck, not knowing what it is that would give us our fulfillment and aliveness back. Coaching supports you to gather clarity and focus.
My coaching style combines thought provoking questions with intuitive skills, techniques and processes, supporting you to maximise your potential in line with your true nature and purpose.
Coaching is powerful:
- to get clarity on your vision
- to step up your career
- to learn to use your intuition with focus and purpose
- to stop recreating ‘more of the same’
- to overcome fear and resistance
- to increase self-confidence and leadership
- to find meaning and purpose
- to create more balance
- to improve your relationships
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, the Little Prince
- In just few conversations, Lisa coached me to find answers I already had within me. Every session a very clear goal and great outcome. It really helped resolve some major doubts I had about myself and my future. No matter how impossible it seemed that I could come up with an answer before we started, I always had a surprising result. Amazed with myself, many insights, great creation questions and of course: lots of fun. – Diana Paars
- Lisa is a very compassionate coach. She greatly hold space and I felt welcome, in whatever state. When being coached, I could feel her presence. The awareness creations felt very often totally on spot. I especially liked when we were able to dive a layer deeper in the coaching. There it no longer came from thinking but seeing. Greatly appreciate her coaching and her Being! Thank you Lisa! – Rosanne Vinke