You are an organisation intending to
- expand your network
- reconnect with or recruit new members / clients
- work professionally with small budgets
- create or grow your event(s)
- increase visibility and reputation
- enhance leadership skills
“The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Dan Millman, Way of the Peaceful Warrior
From my twenty years of experience driving European trade federations, I understand the challenges of working with a multitude of stakeholders, members from different sizes, industries and countries, where finding common ground, consensus and synergies is daily business.
I left my last position in the paper converting industry after nine years heavy hearted, driven by my passion for personal development and the strong desire to create something new. In re-focus, I combine my interests and experiences with my enthusiasm to empower people and organisations.
Whether you need to fill an operational gap, desire a fresh look on your organisation´s strategy, wish to enhance your leadership skills or are curious to combine it all… ? Get in touch!
My work style is enthusiastic, empathic and perseverant.
- “Lisa has always been a joy to work with. For me, three words summarise why she is so good: expertise, energy, efficiency. She is the master of her brief, has a superb network and she’s always on top of new developments. Her energy levels are unparalleled, but above all else, she is focused. She knows how to cut through the waffle and get to the key point. Everyone should have a Lisa on their team!” – David Gold, Director of Public Affairs & Policy, Royal Mail
- “Lisa has a remarkable degree of common sense and practical spirit. She fully incarnated the organisation, renewing its message and adding value for members. She is a saleswomen, she managed to increase membership in an industry that was reduced by half. And she brings a human touch to everything she does.” – Ignacio Reiris, CEO, Printeos Group
- “It was a pleasure to work with Lisa – due to her positive and respectful attitude and the high level of organisation and planning she brought towards all tasks she started and her perseverance to achieve more than expected”. – Jori Ringman, Director General, Confederation of European Paper Industries